Phone: 01364 645530
Buckfast Abbey, Devon
Sat Nav: Northwood Lane, TQ11 0EG
Located in the wooded valley of the River Dart, the Buckfast Abbey Conference Centre with its rural setting and convenient location is the perfect conference, meeting or seminar venue. To make a booking or to find out more about our range of conference facilities please fill in the enquiry form or call us directly.
Directions for Conference Centre Car Park:
- From the A38 Plymouth to Exeter expressway, take the Dart Bridge turn off and follow the brown directional signs to Buckfast Abbey, turning right at the Dart Bridge roundabout into Buckfast Road.
- At the mini-roundabout follow the road to the left up the hill
- Go past the main Abbey Car Park entrance and take the next right (Higher Mill Lane)
- Follow the road past the houses on the left to a T-junction (Buckfast Road) at the village green & look for signpost to Abbey Meadow, Northwood Lane and Conference Centre
- Following the sign, turn right into Buckfast Road (NOT left into Grange Road) and follow the road to the next turning on the left which is Northwood Lane. The entrance gates to the Conference Centre are a short distance along on the right.
- The Delegates’ Car Park can be found on the left opposite the building. The entrance is at the side of the building.
There is ample free parking on-site, with an overflow car park situated in the Main Abbey car park.
Find us on Google+.